Chad at the Veritas Teacher Training Conference


Attention parents, homeschoolers, teachers: last chance to enroll for the Veritas Press Teacher Training Conference this Wednesday through Friday. I will be speaking at the conference on Thursday (11:30-12:30 EST) on the subject of "How to Make Your Children Love Stories." Other speakers include Steve Demme (Math-U-See), Brian Godawa (award-winning screenwriter), Douglas Wilson (pastor and author of numerous books), and many more.

Topics include "Making Literature Come Alive," "Can Classical Education Change Culture?" "Juggling the Schedule (Homeschool Wife and Mother)," "A Defense for Biblical Science," "Dad's Role in Education," and many more.

Go to this page for registration details. I assume the audio for all these talks and workshops will be available at some point after the conference, so I will post details on that as soon as I have them. Looks to be a great conference, and I hope many of you can join us.